Night on a cliff in the Verdon gorges
from 65 € / p. from 1 to 4 personsInfos & Booking
Come and spend a night in the sublime Gorges du Verdon, suspended from the cliff and comfortably installed in a portaledge!
A portaledge is a camp bed that can be hung on the wall, for climbers who spend several days on the cliff. Nights on the wall are worthy of the greatest adventurers... but not only that: try the experience for an unforgettable and unusual night!
You can choose to spend an unusual night on the cliff with dinner and breakfast to the rhythm of the sun. But also push the adventure a little further by climbing a multi pitch route, sleep there and finish it the next day.
Option: possibility to provide meals with an extra charge of 50€ per person (breakfast, local Verdon dinner).
You will need to bring your sleeping bag, warm clothes, sport shoes, 2 liters of water, food (if you don't take the option) and a headlamp. I will take care of the rest.
Prices do not include meals:
- Night only: 260€ to be divided by the number of participants.
- Multi pitch route + night: 500€ to be divided by the number of participants
- Night only: installation on the portaledge around 6pm, dinner, night, breakfast.
End of the activity around 9am the next morning.
- Multi pitch route + night: departure in the route around noon, arrival at portaledge, installation, dinner, night, breakfast.
End of the ascent of the route around 1pm the next day.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Meals if the option is chosen.
The price does not include
- Transport to / from La Palud-sur-Verdon.
- Meals if the option is not chosen.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- Bivouac on the cliff.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking