Pic Saint-Loup "hike-abseil" at full moon (Hérault)
from 40 € / p. from 2 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
Come and live a unique experience! Enjoy an exceptional show while admiring the Pic Saint-Loup, above Montpellier in the Hérault department, and the scrubland in the light of the full moon.
The hike-abseil, what is it?
Perfect activity with family or friends, the "hike-abseil" outings are routes that combine thrills and technical ease. You will evolve on paths, cliff edges, you will climb summits and explore cavities. This is the best way to access breathtaking landscapes and get off the beaten path.
The Pic Saint-Loup hike-abseil:
This is a route that revisits the ascent of Pic Saint-Loup, located above Montpellier, by a rather steep hiking route on the north face of the peak, followed by a succession of vertiginous abseils and underground passages, surprising and impressive.
It is also a way to discover in a different way the landscapes of the region, between sea and scrubland, while observing the local flora and fauna. I will be happy to help you analyze the landscapes and their history.
This hike-abseil is an activity that takes place on an evening, suitable for everyone and that will leave you with an unforgettable memory.
After this evening, you will never look at this Pic Saint-Loup in the same way!
It is also possible to make this hike-abseil of the Pic-Saint-Loup during the day.
- The outing takes place in the evening.
- Meeting point near Saint-Mathieu-le-Tréviers, about 30 minutes drive from Montpellier.
- In the late afternoon you will start by climbing the Pic Saint-Loup by the Giant Trail, a steep path that leads you directly to the summit. From here, the view is breathtaking! The sea to the south, the Canigou and the Eastern Pyrenees to the west, the scrubland to the north and the Mont Ventoux to the east: you enjoy a 360-degree panorama that we can analyze to understand its subtleties. We will take the time to admire the sunset while eating the picnic.
- At dusk we will begin the series of 5 impressive abseils: descent into a vertical cavity and rappel of 50 meters will be on the program. The end of the descent is by a path that will take us back to the car park, all in the moonlight.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Necessary equipment for climbing and abseils (harness, helmet, rope, belay device, etc.).
- Personal accident insurance.
|Number of participants||2||3||4 to 7||8 & +|
|Price per person||90€||60€||50€||45€|
The price does not include
- Transport to and from Saint-Mathieu-de-Tréviers.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking