Off-piste skiing in Alpe d'Huez or La Grave
from 70 € / p. from 1 to 5 personsInfos & Booking
Do you dream of going off the slopes to ski in the fir trees, corridors or off-beaten major routes?
This off-piste skiing day will be an opportunity to progress while making you happy in all types of snow.
The Vaujany resort, connected to l'Alpe d'Huez, or La Grave offer all that! Come and discover it and enjoy magnificent views on the Alps.
To be defined together:
- Outing possible by the day, on a weekend, or even as a course of several days throughout the season.
- Possibility to integrate snow science training and research of avalanche's victims.
- As well as technical advice for the choice of equipment, technical ski skills (all snow, bumps, steep slope, etc.)
Do not hesitate to ask me !
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide, also ski instructor.
- Collective equipment.
The price does not include
- Personal insurance.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking