Trekking: the great Pamir crossing
from 4990 € / p. from 4 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
Go to Tadjikistan for a great crossing of the Pamir massif, one of the most remote areas in the world. On the program: 30 days of wild panoramas including 18 days of trekking. From mountain passes to lakes in valleys, you will reach the famous Wakhan Corridor with views of the surrounding 7000 meter peaks.
The trip will be punctuated by happy encounters with the inhabitants of the remote villages of Tajikistan. You will enjoy the benefits of hot springs in the highlands of Pamir.
This new circuit is also supervised by the mountain leaders of the association Women Rockin' Pamirs: 10% of the cost of your trip is donated to this association to continue the professional training of women in Tajikistan.
This solidarity trip is proposed to you to support the association Women Rockin' Pamirs which aims at the emancipation of the women by the discovery of the mountain jobs and by training.
We aim at developing responsible tourism focused on the professional empowerment of women and the financial equilibrium of communities in respect of the natural and cultural environment with a sustainable vision.
Details on request, contact me.
On the program: 30 days of travel including 18 days of trekking.
This full Pamir crossing is also offered in two separate trips of 18 days each for travelers who can not have 30 days to complete this crossing already mythical.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader, experienced in Tajikistan.
- Accompanied by a local guide and a Tajik trainee from Women Rockin' Pamirs and optimally remunerated.
- Full board on the entire stay in Tajikistan.
- Mineral water (1 liter / day / person).
- Land transport.
- Permits for Tajik National Park and the crossing of Lake Sarez.
- Services of the donkeys during the trek.
- Crossing of Lake Sarez in a small motorboat.
- Return lights from Paris for a total cost of 5990€.
- Possibilitu to register from Douchanbé and manage flights by yourself for 4990€.
The price does not include
- Visa and GBAO permit.
- Possible museum visits.
- Drinks and other treats not included in full board.
- Possible membership fees of Women Rockin' Pamirs.
- Cancellation / repatriation insurance.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking