The Annapurna tour trekking
from 1375 € / p. from 4 to 16 personsInfos & Booking
Go to Nepal for the famous Annapurna circuit, which is rightly considered one of the most beautiful trek in the world. It is also one of the most popular trek in Nepal.
You will explore the beautiful village of Manang, where you will spend a day of acclimatization before crossing the Thorung La Pass, difficult passage allowing to join Muktinath, site of pilgrimage for Buddhists and Hindus.
The panoramas of the Annapurnas tour are magnificent and the lodges, all along the route, make this trek very comfortable and pleasant.
From 900 to 5400 meters above sea level, a world of varied cultures will pass in front of your eyes. An extraordinary journey that will take you from the Hindu country of rice fields to high valleys of Buddhist and Tibetan influence. It is a trek that allows you to discover magnificent views of the Himalayan range, the Dhaulagiri, the Annapurna, the upper Mustang ...
Arrival and reception at the airport and then transfer to the hotel.
D2: Kathmandu - Beshishar - Ngadi (930m).
Approximately 8 hours by bus towards Pokhara.
D3: Ngadi - Jagat (1300m).
Beginning of the trek and about 6 hours of walking in the middle of the beautiful terraced crops, along the Marsyangdi river.
D4: Jagat - Dharapani (1900m).
The trail leading to Tal is wide and comfortable and ends on a steep climb. The trail then reaches Dharapani, a gurung village with Tibetan influences.
About 6 hours of walking.
D5: Dharapani - Chame (2700m).
You will walk about 6 hours to find the shops of Chame and its breathtaking view.
D6: Chame - Pisang (3300m).
At the end of this stage, you will discover Pisang, a beautiful ancient Buddhist village. The landscapes are more and more mineral, the spirituality more and more bewitching.
About 5 hours of walking.
D7: Pisang - Nagwal - Manang (3450 m).
The route dominates the valley and the panorama is always magnificent on the Annapurnas. You pass through the village of Ngawal before arriving in Manang where you can visit of a very nice temple and discover this typical village.
About 7 hours of walking.
Rest day and acclimatization to altitude.
D9: Manang - Yak Kharka (4020m).
Still magnificent views of the Annapurna Massif.
About 4 hours of walking.
D10: Yak Kharka - Phedi (4450m).
Slow ascent to Phedi, at the foot of the Thorung La Pass. It is quite common to observe a herd of bharais, blue and wild sheeps of Himalayas.
About 4 hours of walking.
D11: Phedi - Thorung La (5416m) - Muktinath (3800m).
Early departure for the climb (4am) of the Thorung La Pass at 5416 meters above sea level, then long descent to Muktinath, very important place of Nepali pilgrimage.
About 8 hours of walking.
D12: Muktinath - Lupra - Jomson (2700m).
About 6 hours of walking and end of the trekking.
D13: Jomson - Pokhara.
About 25 minutes flight. Night at the hotel.
D14: Pokhara - Kathmandu.
About 6 hours drive.
The price includes
- Airport / hotel / airport transfers.
- Kathmandu / Ngadi trip in private 4wd (from 4 people).
- Jomsom / Pokhara flight.
- Pokhara / Kathmandu trip by tourist bus.
- Hotel night in Pokhara (or similar) including breakfast.
- Insurance for the whole Nepalese team.
- 11 trekking days with full board accomodation in lodge, every meal with tea or coffee and on the 13th day, lunch during the trip Pokhara/Kathmandu is included (except drinks).
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) license.
- TIMS (Trekking Information Management Service).
- Supervision by the experienced French-speaking guide.
- An assistant guide from 4 people.
- 1 porter for 2 participants (according to the rules of the Nepalese porter's union, one porter carrying a maximum of 20kg, you will have to hire an extra porter if your luggage exceeds 10kg).
The price does not include
- Meals in Kathmandu.
- Meals in Pokhara.
- Hotel in Kathmandu.
- International flight.
- Personal equipment (sleeping bag, hiking poles, water bottle, backpack, sunglasses, sunscreen).
- Personal insurance (mandatory: check that your insurance covers you in case of accident, ie all medical expenses, the cost of a helicopter evacuation and repatriation to return home).
- Visa for Nepal (check that your passport is valid for another 6 months after your return date).
- Transport for the visits in Kathmandu.
- Fees in the city (museum, monument, monastery etc.).
- Costs caused by exceptional events (road cut, landslide, general strike, bad weather, snow...) that can not be expected.
- Supplements for a single room in the lodges and in Pokhara.
- Hot water in the lodges.
- Recharging batteries in lodges.
- Bank transfer fees.
Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
Any trip interrupted or abridged, any change of program at the request of the participants (accident, illness, mountain sickness, early return, trek abbreviated ....) can not give rise to any refund.
- In lodge during the trekking.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking