"Source de la Moselle" ferrata-hike in Bussang
from 40 € / p. from 4 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
Located on the border of the Haut-Rhin and Vosges departments and the only via ferrata in the region, the ferrata-hike of "The source de la Moselle" (Moselle river source) in Bussang allows you to discover the activity gently from 8 years old!
This itinerary mixes hiking and climbing along a cable ensuring your safety. It alternates easy rock climbing passages and walks on a path, as well as various workshops such as a cable bridge or footbridges. The ferrata-hike of Bussang offers just the right amount of height to discover the verticality without getting scared, with an easy variant to avoid the tricky passage of the "cirque du Fer à Cheval", so that it remains a pleasure for everyone!
The course is composed of 2 different parts:
- The first one is a playful walk on the hillside and it overlooks the sources of the Moselle. Between hike and beautiful rocky passages, it takes you with its 300 meters of positive altitude difference to an exceptional point of view at 960 meters above sea level. You will have to cross the beam of the Brèche du Téléphérique, the 25 meters long "Demoiselles" footbridge, and choose halfway between the easy option or the more difficult one of the rocky cirque of the Fer à Cheval with a more vertiginous beam crossing.
A 10-minute walk on the path allows you to reach the second part.
From this point, it is also possible to return to the parking lot.
- The second part, in the forest, will satisfy the most adventurous with the crossing of rocky passages, a cable bridge and a beam before the final vertical section.
A beautiful abseil of 20 meters can even be proposed to the most daring to finish in beauty!
- Meeting point in Bussang, about an hour drive from Mulhouse or Épinal.
- About 10 minutes walk to reach the start of the ferrata-hike.
- Duration of the first part, including the return walking to the parking lot: from 1.5 hour to 2 hours.
- Duration of the whole route, including the return walking to the parking lot: from 3 hours to 3.5 hours.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Technical equipment necessary for the practice of the activity: harness, helmet, via ferrata lanyard with energy absorber.
|Adult||40 € / person|
|Youth (-18 years old)||35 € / person|
|Family pack (2 adults + 2 youth)||140 €|
The price does not include
- Transport to the meeting place in Bussang.
- Shoes and adapted clothes.
- Water bottle.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking