Caving in the Dent de Crolles: the Guiers Mort
Duration : ½ day
France, Northern Alps
Level : from 10 years old
from 20 € / p. from 3 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
Go in Isère, in the Chartreuse massif, for a cultural and educational caving half day, to discover the Guiers Mort's history and geology .
This outing is based on:
- The history of the first explorations of the Dent de Crolles, led by Pierre Chevalier and Fernand Petzl in the 1940s.
- Dent de Crolles's geology.
This non-sportsmanlike approach to caving is aimed at all those who are curious to discover the Dent de Crolles from general public unknown aspects.
- Departure from Perquelin and commented walk to the Guiers Mort's porch (about 45 minutes).
- Guided tour of the "Grande Salle" and the "salle de l'escalade" (about 1h30/2h00).
- Walk back to Perquelin's car park (about 45 minutes).
The price includes
- Supervision by the caving instructor.
- Caving equipment.
The price does not include
- Personal belongings.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking