"Discovery" multi pitch route climbing (Savoie Mont Blanc)
Duration : 1 day
France, Northern Alps
Level : from 5a top rope
from 100 € / p. from 1 to 2 personsInfos & Booking
Do you dream of climbing multi pitch routes? To discover this vertiginous atmosphere and this vertical world?
Let me guide you in complete safety during the ascent of a multi pitch climbing route in Savoie or Haute-Savoie. This outing can take place over half a day or a day.
- To be autonomous in the belaying of a climber, top rope AND leading,
- Have your own climbing equipment: harness, shoes.
If after discovering multi pitch route you would like to climb more difficult itinerary, why not launch yourself into the ascent of a more difficult multi pitch route that perhaps makes you dream? Or maybe live an exceptional and unique moment by spending a night suspended in a cliff, with a breathtaking view on the Bourget lake?
The multi pitch climbing routes are tailor-made. Contact me so that we can define a program adapted to your desires, the season and your level.
Here are some examples of routes:
- Zig Zag on the Mont Baron.
Overlooking the lake of Annecy, this 5c level route offers a magnificent panorama. The access after a short approach walk and two beautiful rappels quickly puts you in the mood.
The route, which comes out near the top of Mont Baron, is on a beautiful well sculpted limestone that you will definitely enjoy.
- Harmonie at the Grandes Suites.
Level 6a+ maximum, this route also rises above Annecy lake and Veyrier-du-Lac. All along the seven sunny pitches of the route, you will do beautiful climbing, on a magnificent limestone rock, with many steps in slab but also in overhang or crack.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor. The guide is paid for his or her expertise and not for the systematic achievement of an objective.
- The loan of collective equipment (ropes, belay system, technical equipment, helmet, etc.).
- The price is based on the commitment: for small outings or if you don't have a predefined objective, you hire the guide for the day (or for several days) and define the programme together. I then receive a fee corresponding to a daily rate. As an indication, a day costs from 300€. If you are several people, the price is divided by the number of participants.
|Number of participants||1||2|
|½ day outing: price per person||200€||100€|
|1 day outing: price per person||300€||150€|
The price does not include
- Transport to and from the meeting place.
- Climbing shoes.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking