Mountaineering course: immersion in the high mountains
from 280 € / p. from 1 to 4 personsInfos & Booking
The practice of high mountain, and more particularly of mountaineering, generally imposes to "respect the schedule". What if we slow down to enjoy the present moment and immerse ourselves in it? I propose to live a strong moment in the high mountains, in connection with our environment, and to spend the night in a bivouac on a summit. Because the mountain is adorned with its most beautiful colors at sunrise and sunset, this will be an opportunity to feast your eyes, comfortably installed at the summit offering a panoramic view.
Of course, before the summit, it will be the opportunity to make a beautiful ascent of mountaineering, for example in the Mont-Blanc massif or the Écrins, snowy and / or rocky according to the chosen outing, and so to initiate you or to improve you in this activity. During the bivouac, if you wish, we will exchange tips and tricks to improve the comfort of the night.
NB: We will adapt the outing to your technical and physical level. However, in order to enjoy this experience, I recommend that you arrive in good general physical shape.
- 1 person: 750€.
- 2 people: 400€ / person.
- 3 to 4 people: 280€ / person.
- The price may vary depending on the outing.
Duration: depending on the case, the planned trip may require an extra day before reaching the summit. The price will then be revised upwards on the basis of 350€ the day and 250€ the half day.
The program is given as an indication and can vary according to the outing envisaged.
D1: Ascent and bivouac at the summit.
We meet early in the morning to check the backpacks and start the ascent. Depending on the outing, it may be necessary to take a ski lift.
We arrive at the summit in the afternoon and set up the bivouac.
D2: Descent to the valley.
After a good night under the stars, and once warmed up by the first glimmers of sunlight, it will be time to go back down to the valley, which we will reach in the afternoon.
Here are some examples of routes that could fit in this framework:
- the west ridge of Rateau Ouest (rocky bivouac),
- the north-east ridge of the Meije Orientale (snowy bivouac),
- the Aiguille d'Argentière (requires 3 days),
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
- The collective material necessary for the ascent.
- The stove and gas for the bivouac.
The price does not include
- Transport to the meeting point.
- Your personal equipment for the ascent and for the bivouac (rental possible in many stores: contact me for information).
- Evening meal and breakfast for you and the guide (after discussion with you, I will take care of the purchase of these meals, which you will reimburse me).
- Picnics and food for the 2 days.
- Your individual insurance in case of accident (first aid is free in France, but not in Switzerland or Italy).
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- Under the stars, comfortably installed in your sleeping bag!
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking