Hiking and watercolor painting in the Calanques
from 148 € / p. from 1 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
I propose to meet you in the heart of Provence, in the exceptional environment of the Calanques of Marseille and Cassis for a watercolor sketching workshop facing the sea! You will bring back for sure an unusual and original travel book.
The days will unfold as follows: we will take gentle walks interspersed with breaks to paint and draw according to your taste. We will take advantage of the different viewpoints and the spectacular cliffs of the Calanques massif to work on light, volumes and drawing through playful exercises, in a friendly atmosphere.
Here are the objectives according to your experience in painting:
- Take advantage of the exceptional setting of the Calanques of Marseille and Cassis,
- draw in a relaxed way,
- awaken the creative spirit within you,
- explore the different possibilities that watercolor offers.
For the more experienced :
- Work on your line,
- find your own style,
- refine your watercolor technique,
- refine your water/pigment ratio,
- reveal the volumes.
In conclusion and for all: have fun!
If you are interested in this subject, I also offer a watercolor and sketching workshop in the Écrins.
- Meet each day at the place defined together.
- Gentle and easy hikes.
- Drawing and painting breaks in beautiful places.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
The price does not include
- Transports to and from the meeting places near Marseille.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- At the free choice of the participants.