Hiking and yoga between Provence and Vercors (Drôme)
from 640 € / p. from 5 to 15 personsInfos & Booking
Come and take a break to recharge your batteries by combining hiking and yoga in Bellegarde-en-Diois, a little paradise between Vercors and Baronnies.
This week will be a parenthesis in your daily life and a time to live this quiet contentment.
I will accompany you for the hikes. The landscapes of the unknown Haut Diois that we will walk through are of a rare beauty. Each hike in the mountains invites us to joy, to emotion, to calm, to savor the silence and to open our curiosity. It will also be an opportunity to experience walking with awareness. Living in the neighboring village, I will be able to take you to see the milking of the sheep or the goats, or to meet my donkeys during a hike.
Each hike will be between 8 and 12 kilometers long, with a positive difference in altitude of 300 to 500 meters.
Nathalie NGUYEN VAN, certified yoga teacher and FYA affiliate, trained by AJIT SARKAR, will guide you for the yoga and meditation sessions. These will be offered in close connection with the hikes (preparing the body in the morning and restoring it in the evening). You will discover the practice of yoga with the chanting of mantras, the meditative walk in silence, readings, olfactory meditations, in order to develop your capacities of full consciousness.
Nathalie and I will be happy to share hiking and yoga sessions, our two complementary practices, in all simplicity and with conviviality. Thus, we will accompany you in this experience of harmonization of the body and the spirit in order to welcome what is offered to the moment.
Our hostess, Odile, will prepare delicious meals and will make your stay very pleasant in a warm atmosphere.
The stay is open to all.
The price includes
- Supervision of the hikes by the mountain leader.
- The practice of yoga.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from Luc-en-Diois, 1.5 hour drive from Grenoble or Valence.
- Carpooling to access certain hikes.
- Additional drinks.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- Country cottage of "La Grange aux Loupiots".
- This group lodging was fitted out in an old barn, located at the edge of the small hamlet of Montlahuc, very well sunny, at 1000 meters of altitude, on the commune of Bellegarde, village of the High Diois.
- The lodging, with a capacity of 20 places, is spacious and ideal for a stay in family, between friends but also for seminars or training courses with the possibility of renting a room of 85 m².
- At the Grange aux Loupiots, you will find a warm welcome, the calm and the space necessary for a quality stay.
- You will enjoy good food and you will discover some specialities of the Drôme.