Rec Grand canyon (Mons, Caroux massif)
from 45 € / p. from 4 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
Located in the heart of the Caroux National Park, the Rec Grand canyon is a local classic.
Intermediate level, this canyon is sure to please young and old alike. You'll find all the canyoning essentials, including natural slides, jumps, abseiling, climbing, swimming and walking.
The Rec Grand canyon is considered a real "aqualand", with a succession of a dozen incredible natural slides, each one different from the next. The last one is a final 10-meter slide, the largest in the Hérault region.
The return walk follows the left bank of the canyon, along an ancient path winding under chestnut trees. You'll need to keep your energy up for the 30-minute ascent, which is a little steep.
So don't wait any longer, come and discover the landscapes of the Caroux massif through an outdoor activity.
The activity is open to children aged 12 and over.
For other water sports adventures in the region, you can follow me for a canyoning session at the Cascades d'Albes, still in the Caroux, or a little further afield, for the spectacular descent of the Gorges du Diable canyon in Saint-Guilhem-le-Désert.
- Meet in Mons-la-Trivalle, about 35 minutes drive north from Béziers.
- 25 minutes for equipment, approach walk and briefing.
- 2 hours for the canyoning descent.
- 35 minutes return walk and de-equipping.
- A total of 3 hours of activity on average.
The price includes
- Supervision by the experienced canyoning instructor.
- Quality equipment necessary for the practice of the activity (neoprene wetsuit, helmet, safety harness, lanyards, etc.).
The price does not include
- Transport to and from Mons-la-Trivalle.
- Swimsuit, shoes and socks.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking