Multi pitch route climbing (Tarn & Jonte gorges)
Duration : 1 day
Level : any
from 70 € / p. from 1 to 4 personsInfos & Booking
The gorges of the Tarn and the Jonte are world famous for climbing, and for good reason! The dolomite cliffs offer a beautiful and original climbing on a rock sometimes with holes, sometimes with cracks. The atmosphere is magical, with grandiose landscapes and the vultures around.
It is the perfect place to discover beautiful and affordable multi pitch climbing routes in the south of France. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced climber, I propose you to go through beautiful routes in all levels with a quality of rock and a major atmosphere.
Here are some examples of classic routes that can be considered:
- Zébulon: one of the most accessible routes in the Jonte gorges (level 4c), which offers a nice climb, with good holds and homogeneous.
- Le révérend, first sector at the entrance of the Jonte gorges which offers routes of various difficulties and a beautiful view on the village of Le Rozier.
- Les femmes et les enfants d'abord (Women and climbers first), very nice 5c+ route at the Vase de Sèvres in the Jonte gorges, with a last magnificent pitch in a steep wall.
- The Izéki route at Roc Aiguille, a small peak overlooking the Pas de Souci in the Tarn gorges: vertiginous atmosphere and breathtaking views guaranteed.
- La diagonale du gogol, a long route in the Jonte, with traverses and two hard pitches in 6a.
If you are looking for long routes in other massifs, I also propose the ascent of multi pitch climbing routes in the Caroux (Hérault).
- Climbing of a multi pitch route adapted to your level.
- Teaching of multi pitch route techniques.
- Personalised follow-up for each person's progress.
The multi pitch route outings are tailor-made. Contact me so that we can define a programme adapted to your wishes, the season and your level.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Loan of necessary equipment for the activity (harness, helmet, rope, belay device, climbing shoes, quickdraws, etc.).
- Personal accident insurance.
|Number of participants||1||2||3 or 4|
|Half day route (price per person)||160€||90€||70€|
|Full day route (price per person)||from 200 to 250€||from 100 to 130€||from 90 to 100€|
The price does not include
- Transport to the place of practice.
- Climbing shoes.
- Picnic lunch and snacks.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- There are various possibilities for accommodation in the area (charming cottages, hotels, camping sites, etc).
- Please get in touch with me for more information.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking