Liaucous via ferrata (Tarn gorges, Aveyron)
from 37 € / p. from 2 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
The Liaucous via ferrata is the most complete and the most impressive one in the region! Perched on the foothills of the Causse du Sauveterre, close to the Gorges du Tarn, it allows you to (re)discover the beauty and the variety of the landscapes of the region.
It is also by the diversity of its workshops that this via ferrata makes the difference: cable and Nepalese bridges, suspended footbridges, zip-line, underground and vertical passages... you will be surprised!
In the heart of the Aveyron, the via ferrata of Liaucous offers you two routes of different difficulties but with common parts, which allows access to people of all levels on the same via. It is recommended to have a good physical condition to climb the "difficult" part of the itinerary. But don't worry, I have specific tips and equipment to help you progress safely.
After a rather easy start that crosses two ledges, a cable bridge and a large narrow "canyon", you choose between the easy option that alternates between crossings and cable bridge and the difficult option that takes overhanging, physical and vertiginous passages. A common section with cable bridge and footbridge brings you to a new separation. You will have to choose again between a quiet progression or one with numerous overhanging passages. But everyone can enjoy the final 80 meter long zip-line (not mandatory) and its splendid panorama.
And if you feel like other challenges and vertical adventures in Aveyron, you can join me on the Boffi via ferrata.
- Meet at theparking lot of the church of Liaucous.
Count 25 minutes drive from Millau.
- Approximately 15 minutes of approach walking.
- The route of the via takes from 2 to 3 hours.
- About 45 minutes of walk back to the car park.
- Breaks are of course possible in order to take a breather and enjoy the scenery.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instuctor.
- Loan of all the necessary equipment (harness, helmet, pulley, via ferrata lanyard with energy absorber, etc.).
|Number of participants||2||3 or 4||5 and more|
|Price per person||45€||40€||37€|
The price does not include
- Transport to and from Liaucous.
- Picnic lunch.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking