Liaucous via ferrata (Tarn gorges, Aveyron)
from 37 € / p. from 2 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
The Liaucous via ferrata is the best and most complete one in the area! Perched high on the Causse du Sauveterre, on the edge of the Gorges du Tarn, you look out over a beautiful and varied landscape.
The difference with this via ferrata is the diversity of features on offer: rope bridges, Nepalese bridges, zip line, underground and vertical passages... you are going to have quite a surprise!
Two routes are possible, which allow people of any level on the same via, though we recommend you to be in good physical condition to face the more difficult parts of the course. But, don’t worry, I have the capacity and the specific equipment to belay your safe progress.
- Apointment at the car park of the church of Liaucous.
- Between 3 and 4 hours of activity for the whole route.
- Breaks are obviously possible to blow a little and enjoy the scenery.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instuctor.
- Loan of all gear and equipment.
|Number of participants||2||3 or 4||5 and more|
|Price per person||45€||40€||37€|
The price does not include
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking