Ski touring at Vélan and Grand Combin (Valais)
Duration : 5 days
Level : good skier used to raids
from 420 € / p. from 3 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
I propose you to leave for an original ski touring trip far from the crowds of the Chamonix-Zermatt high road.
Starting from Bourg-Saint-Pierre in the Valais, we will evolve around the emblematic high peaks of Mont Vélan and the Grand Combin. Maybe we will even have the opportunity to climb them if all the conditions are met.
Several options and variants will be defined according to the weather and snow conditions as well as the hazards encountered.
If you are interested in other technical routes in the Alps, I also propose during spring:
- the ascent of the Mont Dolent in ski-mountaineering,
- three days of ski touring in the cirque of Leschaux, in the heart of the Mont-Blanc massif,
- the high route from Arolla to Zermatt in the Valais.
- The program is to be defined according to the weather and snow conditions and the choice of the participants.
- It will be detailed before the departure.
- Do not hesitate to contact me for more information.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
- The guide's fees.
- Loan of soecific and safety equipment (avalanche beacon, showel, probe).
The price does not include
- Transport to and from Bourg-Saint-Pierre, 1.5 hour drive from Chamonix and 2 hours from Geneva (carpooling possible).
- Your equipment adapted to the practice of ski touring.
- Shuttles, transfers and eventual skipass.
- Accommodations (in refuge).
- Meals in the refuges (dinners and breakfasts).
- Your ski insurance in Europe / Switzerland.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- In refuges.
- Confirmed and full