"Rochefort" via ferrata in Florac (Lozère)
from 45 € / p. from 3 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
The via ferrata of Rochefort, located above the village of Florac in the department of Lozère, is the most beautiful, the most complete, the most impressive of the region! It is also known as one of the most beautiful in France.
In the heart of the Cevennes, its mountains and its mystical forests, this route makes discover or rediscover the beauty and the variety of the landscapes of the region.
This particularly vertiginous via ferrata has a variety of workshops: monkey bridges, Nepalese bridges, suspended bridges (huge!), zip line and vertical passages... I bet that you will be surprised!
Different routes are possible depending on the difficulty and sensations wanted. Note, however, that even the easiest course remains for people who already have experience with via ferrata or at least verticality. The course in its entirety is quite physical but the more athletic can, if they wish, measure themselves against a particularly hard section of the route ... but this is optional!
- Between 4 and 5 hours of activity for the entire route, depending on the level of participants and the chosen route.
- Including about 30 minutes of approach walking and also about 30 minutes of walk back.
- Breaks are obviously planned to relax, nibble and enjoy the scenery.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- All the necessary equipment (via ferrata lanyards, harness, helmet, pulley, etc.).
- Personalized progression help.
|Number of participants||3||4 or 5||6 and +|
|Price per person||60€||50€||45€|
Possibility of quotation for groups of more than 8 people.
The price does not include
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking