Castanet via ferrata in Villefort (Lozère)
from 40 € / p. from 1 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
The Villefort via ferrata is a great classic of Lozère, at the gateway to the Ardéchoises Cévennes. This vertical route makes you (re)discover the beauty and the variety of the landscapes of the region.
Above Villefort lake, you will enjoy the view by climbing a cliff of almost 100 meters high, crossing vertical passages, bridges and hanging over a beautiful 80 meters long zip line!
It is also through the diversity of its workshops that this via ferrata makes the difference: monkeys' bridges, Nepalese bridges, suspended bridges, zip line, beams and vertical passages ... you will be surprised!
Different routes with varying difficulty are possible, which allows access to people of all levels on the same via. Beginners and athletes will have fun and will find a challenge.
- Appointment in the village of Villefort.
- About 15 minutes of approach walk to reach the departure of the via ferrata.
- From 2 to 3 hours of activity for the whole route.
- About 15 minutes walk back to come back to the car park.
- Breaks are obviously possible to relax a little, to take pictures and enjoy the scenery.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Loan of all gear and equipment (via ferrata lanyards, harness, helmet, pulley).
- Personalized help.
|Number of participants||from 1 to 3||4 and more|
|Price per person||45€||40€|
The price does not include
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking