Climbing and circus workshop for children (Grenoble)
from 110 € / p. from 1 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
Experienced instructor in climbing and circus arts, I propose for your children a two days workshop in Grenoble to discover and improve in these two complementary activities.
This course is an opportunity to address and develop the following aspects:
- Skill, balance, height management and, of course, games in all dimensions respecting the rigor necessary to ensure the safety of children!
- Management of the balance in height with the climbing, the Chinese ball, the trapeze, the aerial fabric and the unicycle.
- Learning the body diagram and improving coordination with the practice of climbing in connection with acrobatics, juggling on the beam etc.
- In climbing: setting up circus exercises. Example: to pass a Chinese plate between several people on the wall...
- In circus: include two or three circus acrobatics directly with the help of the boulder wall. Example: pyramids.
The mix between the two disciplines gives free rein to the imagination of practitioners who can then put them in demonstration before an audience.
- 8.30am to 9am: childcare.
- 9am to 12pm: circus (with snack break).
- 12pm to 1pm: picnic.
- 1pm to 4.30pm: climbing and zipline (with snack break).
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing and circus arts instructor.
- Loan of technical equipment necessary for the practice of the activity (harness, rope, etc.).
- Professional liability insurance.
- Entrance fees to the climbing gym.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from the climbing gym.
- Snacks, picnic.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking