Rock climbing and circus workshop for children in Grenoble
from 110 € / p. from 1 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
Experienced instructor in rock climbing and circus arts, I propose for your children a 2 days workshop in Grenoble to discover and improve in these 2 complementary activities:
- Skill, balance, height management and, of course, games in all dimensions respecting the rigor necessary to ensure the safety of children!
- Management of the balance in height with the climbing, the Chinese ball, the trapeze, the aerial fabric and the unicycle.
- Learning the body diagram and improving coordination with the practice of rock climbing in connection with acrobatics, juggling on the beam etc.
- In rock climbing: setting up circus exercises. Ex: to pass a Chinese plate between several people on the wall ...
- In circus: include two or three circus acrobatics directly with the help of the boulder wall. Ex: pyramids.
The mix between the two disciplines gives free rein to the imagination of practitioners who can then put them in demonstration before an audience.
- 8.30am to 9am: childcare
- 9am to 12am: circus (with snack break)
- 12am to 1pm: picnic
- 1pm to 4.30pm: rock climbing and zipline (with snack break)
The price includes
- Supervision by the rock climbing and circus arts instructor
- Technical equipment
- Professional liability insurance
- Entrance to the Espace Vertical Room
The price does not include
- Snacks, picnic
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking