Climbing and via ferrata course around Grenoble (Isère)
Duration : 4 days
France, Northern Alps
Level : all
from 230 € / p. from 2 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
Do you want to learn climbing or just have fun? This course is made for you!
Around Grenoble in Isère, we will take advantage of the beautiful cliffs and via ferrata which will make you discover verticality but also the landscape in a different way.
The training course is not done by whole days, but on 5 half days, to allow you to discover the surroundings as well.
The morning classes will be from 8.30am to 1pm and those in the afternoon will be from 1.30pm to 6pm (from car park to car park).
The daily appointments will be fixed in the surroundings of Crolles.
- D1: Meeting at 1.30pm for a ½ climbing day where we will review some safety rules and get back to the rock.
- D2: Meeting at 8.30am and departure for the day, with via ferrata in the morning and climbing in the afternoon.
- D3: Meeting at 8.30am for a ½ climbing day.
- D4: Meeting at 8.30am for a via ferrata.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Loan of safety equipment (harness, helmet, belay device, via ferrata lanyards with shock absorber, ropes, etc.).
The price does not include
- Meals and drinks.
- Transport, although I will certainly take you personally to certain sites.
- Personal insurance.
- Loan of climbing shoes. I may be able to provide you with some according to your size (contact me).
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking