Multi pitch climbing route: initiation & improvement (Pyrenees)
from 90 € / p. from 1 to 4 personsInfos & Booking
I propose you to initiate yourself or to improve you to multi pitch route climbing. For those of you who don't know, those are multi-pitch routes on cliffs that are sometimes very high (up to several hundred metres!).
In the heart of the Upper Pyrenees, you will discover or improve your climbing techniques on multi pitch routes. There are routes adapted to the level and objectives of each person, always in a magnificent setting!
Numerous cliffs in the Aure valley (Falaise de la Serre d'Aspin, Suberpenne, Penne Haute, etc.), Nistos (Pic de la Picarre) and the Barousse valley (Troubat, Cierp, etc.) are perfect for beginners and advanced climbers alike.
- Know how to belay a leader.
- Know how to climb leading.
- To have already climbed on a cliff.
You want to go further and climb multi pitch routes in some amazing atmospheres? I also offer:
- a multi pitch route climbing course at the famous Mallos de Riglos in Spain,
- a multi pitch route climbing course in the Tarn and Jonte gorges,
- a multi pitch route trad climbing course in the Caroux massif.
- Learning and/or deepening the techniques of long routes.
- Climbing of a multi pitch route previously chosen together.
- Review of the day and the progress of each participant.
The sites of the multi pitch routes and theclimbed multi pitch routes will be defined together according to the desires, the levels and the season. Do not hesitate to contact me so that we discuss it together.
The price includes
- Supervision of the climbing instructor.
- The necessary equipment for the activity (harnesses, helmets, rope, quickdraws...)
|Number of participants||1||2||3||4|
|Price per person||280€||150€||110€||90€|
The price does not include
- Transport to and from the meeting place.
- Sportswear and suitable shoes (trainers or hiking boots).
- A small backpack with water bottle, picnic, snacks and sun cream.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes" section.
- There are many accommodation options in the region: campsites, lodges and unusual accommodation such as yurts and tree houses!
- Please do not hesitate to contact me for further information.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking