Discovery and improvement climbing in the Calanques
from 50 € / p. from 1 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
Come and learn or improve your climbing skills in one of the most beautiful places to practice this activity: the Calanques of Marseille, Cassis or La Ciotat.
Indeed, the National Park of the Calanques offers many different sites and climbing routes: Calanques of Sormiou, Morgiou, Luminy, Port Miou, Goudes rock, etc.
And thanks to the diversity of these climbing sites, it is always possible to propose you sectors adapted to your physical and technical level, from beginner to expert. Above all, it is possible to climb in the warmth, protected from the Mistral wind even in the middle of winter.
Specialist of climbing in Provence with more than 34 years of practice and more than 24 years of professional coaching, I am a passionate and a lover of the Calanques and Provence and I will do my best to meet your expectations.
It is possible to schedule this activity during the climbing season, from mid-September to mid-June.
The activity is accessible to children from 7 years old.
- Half-day outing (50€ for 3.5 hours of activity).
- Possibility to extend to a full day (90€ for 6.5 hours of activity).
Equipment to bring: climbing shoes (possibility of loan if needed), a pair of shoes for the approach walk (low hiking shoes, trail shoes or sneakers), an adapted sport outfit, a windproof jacket, at least 1.5 liter of water, snacks or picnic and as summer approaches, your swimsuit which can be useful just in case.
If this advanced session makes you want to discover more about climbing, you can treat yourself to a beautiful vertical journey with the ascent of a multi-pitch route.
- Meeting point on the parking lot of the Decathlon store of Bonneveine (Chemin du Roy d'Espagne, 13009 Marseille).
- Carpooling to the activity site with the instructor's vehicle (4 seats).
- Learning of basic climbing techniques: belaying, knots, top-roping, etc.
- Learning of progression techniques on rock: gestures and foot placement, etc.
- Learning rope handling: knots, lead climbing, belays, etc.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- The technical equipment necessary for the activity: helmet, harness, lanyard, belay system, backpacks, ropes, and possibly climbing shoes (possibility of loan if needed).
The price does not include
- Transport to the meeting place.
- Parking fees if we go to the calanque of Sormiou (5 €).
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- To be confirmed
- To be confirmed