Customized climbing course for adults (Eastern Pyrenees)
Duration : 2 days
France, Occitania, Catalan country, Pyrenees
Level : from beginner to intermediate
from 110 € / p. from 1 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
I propose a customized climbing course for adults in the Eastern Pyrenees. On cliffs located around Perpignan, this course is ideal for discovering climbing, getting back into it or moving from the gym to the outdoors.
The principle is simple: you choose 2, 3 or 4 sessions among the proposed dates. It will be the opportunity for you to learn, to progress and to share great moments on the cliff with other people!
You will have the opportunity to practice climbing on the following cliffs:
- Tautavel: located half an hour drive northwest of Perpignan, this village is known for its prehistoric remains. But there are also magnificent limestone cliffs, in a magnificent environment, on which are traced climbing routes of all levels and up to 40 meters high. You will find all types of profiles: vertical, slab, overhangs, etc.
- Vingrau: close to Tautavel, Vingrau offers a beautiful and immense limestone cliff of more than two kilometers long and rising above a magnificent landscape of vineyards. The climbing is often on slabs or walls, along hundreds of routes of all levels and up to 120 meters high.
- Opoul: 20 minutes drive north of Perpignan, the limestone cliff of the bees in Opoul offers dozens of routes from 4 to 7, vertical or on slabs, and up to 30 meters high. In addition to being located in a very beautiful environment, the site allows you to climb under the shelter of the Tramontane.
- Casteil: at the foot of the Canigou (an hour's drive east of Perpignan), this site offers a pleasant climbing experience in a bucolic setting on the river bank. About thirty routes (from 4 to 6, up to 60 meters high) are traced on an excellent granite, sheltered from the Tramontane. You can practice crack climbing here.
You like climbing and you would like to go further in your practice? I offer several outings in the Eastern Pyrenees that will help you progress: climbing discovery session, course to become autonomous on cliffs and course to overcome your fear of falling.
And if you want to go further in your practice and experience new sensations, why not initiate yourself to the multi pitch routes?
Objectives of these sessions:
- Learn the right gestures: safety, belaying...
- Move towards autonomy: training, handling...
- Have fun: with lots of fun exercises!
- Progress: learning to manage the fear of falling, to breathe better...
- Meet new climbing partners!
Here is an example of a session by session program:
- Getting to know each other: analyze your climbing and view / review the safety techniques.
- Learning: playful exercises, learn to climb leading and to belay.
- Progression: learn to fall, manage your fear, breathe better...
- Improvement in cliffs or option to discover multi pitch oute in Casteil.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- The technical equipment necessary to practice the activity certified "European Standard" (harness, helmet, descender, ropes, etc.).
- Climbing shoes.
|2 sessions course||110 €/person|
|4 sessions course||200 €/person|
The price does not include
- Transports to the practice places.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- To be confirmed
- To be confirmed