Cliff climbing autonomy course (Eastern Pyrenees)
from 225 € / p. from 1 to 4 personsInfos & Booking
I propose you a 3 days climbing course in the Eastern Pyrenees. The objective is to bring you to the autonomy to climb on cliffs and enjoy yourself!
This course is ideal to move from the gym to the outdoors and become autonomous in rock climbing.
You will have the opportunity to practice on my favorite climbing sites that we will choose according to the season and the conditions:
- Tautavel: located half an hour drive northwest of Perpignan, this village is known for its prehistoric remains. But there are also magnificent limestone cliffs, in a magnificent environment, on which are traced climbing routes of all levels and up to 40 meters high. You will find all types of profiles: vertical, slab, overhangs, etc.
- Vingrau: close to Tautavel, Vingrau offers a beautiful and immense limestone cliff of more than two kilometers long and rising above a magnificent landscape of vineyards. The climbing is often on slabs or walls, along hundreds of routes of all levels and up to 120 meters high.
- Opoul: 20 minutes drive north of Perpignan, the limestone cliff of the bees in Opoul offers dozens of routes from 4 to 7, vertical or on slabs, and up to 30 meters high. In addition to being located in a very beautiful environment, the site allows you to climb under the shelter of the Tramontane.
- Casteil: at the foot of the Canigou (an hour's drive east of Perpignan), this site offers a pleasant climbing experience in a bucolic setting on the river bank. About thirty routes (from 4 to 6, up to 60 meters high) are traced on an excellent granite, sheltered from the Tramontane. You can practice crack climbing here.
Developing the skills and confidence necessary for lead climbing:
- Use of equipment.
- Reading the guide book.
- Climbing communication.
- Lead climbing.
- Dynamic belaying.
- Anchor handling.
- Climbing techniques.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- The technical equipment necessary to practice the activity certified "European Standard" (harness, helmet, descender, ropes, etc.).
- Climbing shoes.
- Souvenir photos.
- Training course with commitment: no group constituted, nor of third person. You come alone or with your rope-mates. This course is also custom-made according to your schedule. Suggest me your dates!
|Number of participants||Price per person|
The price does not include
- Transports to and from the climbing sites.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking