Canyoning discovery in the Ossau valley
from 40 € / p. from 1 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
In the heart of the Pyrenees and the Ossau valley, two beautiful, different and accessible to all canyons await you: the Bious canyon under the Bious-Artigues lake and the Canceigt canyon in Béost.
This "discovery" formula is perfect for making canyoning accessible to as many people as possible, beginners and initiates alike. Walking, jumps (up to 7 metres high, but never mandatory), swimming, slides and abseiling down waterfalls are all part of these refreshing courses.
These canyon descents are particularly popular for bachelor parties, family outings or with friends!
The Canceigt canyon is open from April, and the Bious canyon from May. The choice of the canyon will depend on conditions (water level, weather), authorizations and, if applicable, on your desires and previous experience. As all these criteria are not always known in advance, it is not always possible to determine the choice of canyon at the time of booking.
- Meet in Laruns in the Ossau valley.
Around 45 minutes' drive from Pau and one hour from Lourdes.
- Departure either in the morning or in the afternoon: departure time to be decided together.
- 15-minute walk to reach the start of the canyon.
- Approximately 2 and a half hours to complete the canyon.
- 15-minute maximum return walk to the parking lot.
- In all, count on about 3 hours of activity.
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor.
- Loan of the equipment required for the activity (neoprene wetsuit, helmet, harness, lanyards, belay device, etc.).
- Standard rate: 45€ / person.
Discounted rate (reservation for 5 or more people, under 16): 40€ / person.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from Laruns.
- Picinc and snacks.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking