Fasting, conscious and Afghan hike (Plateau des Glières)
Duration : 8 days
France, Northern Alps
Level : easy
from 450 € / p. from 1 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
This week of fasting and conscious walking on the Plateau des Glières, a place steeped in history in the heart of the Haute-Savoie, but also a veritable nugget of natural environment, is the opportunity to:
- Discover your physical potential without the use of solid food.
- To make a big cleaning, and to bring to your body a time of rest, of cure.
- To give you a pledge of health for many years to come by offering your organs the ability to regenerate, to recharge and to be able to function at their best.
Fasting is a way, among others, to offer yourself a tool of transformation beyond your reticence and fears. Daring to do this experience is to free yourself from great fears and to touch through experience what you are really capable of, what your body is capable of when you give it the space to do so. To experience through sensations the possibility of practicing gentle physical activities, such as walking, without eating.
I suggest that you feel great without eating, that you feel light, fully alive and full of energy, because fasting lived in a gentle and attentive way brings only the best.
D1: Welcome and beginning of the fast.
Arrival at the end of the day at the lodge which will be our living place during this period of fasting. We settle down in the evening and this evening marks the beginning of the fast by taking a vegetable broth.
D2: Time of meeting and exchange.
We will get to know each other. In particular, we will take advantage of this first day to prepare our body, to clean it. To do this, we will use the gentle method which consists of drinking a large quantity of liquid while practicing gentle yoga movements, in order to allow the intestines to clean their walls. This method avoids discomfort and improves hygiene. This bowel care will be repeated twice during the week, but in a more gentle way, as the body has not absorbed any food. We will follow with gentle hikes and a return to calm, warmth, in the evening!
D3 to D7: The days are as follows :
- Wake up at 7am, first hot drink. Then the body is put in motion by a dynamic practice, which will change over the days.
- At 9am, departure for the walk, interspersed with breaks and naps!
- Back to the lodge, quiet time to rest and concentrate on our personal well-being: showers, sauna, jacuzzi at your disposal! But also reading, writing, napping...
- At 5pm, we will have broth all together.
- At 5.30pm, we will have a time of exchange on the experience of the day, the problems...
- At 6.30pm, we will continue our discussion around good and hot herbal teas.
- And at 8pm, rest.
D8: Break of the fast.
Breaking the fast in the morning, with the first food intake. Reawakening of the taste buds and beginning of the phase of food resumption.
Separation in the afternoon.
The price includes
- Supervision of the hikes by the mountain guide.
- Catering (in the form of juice, herbal teas) during the fast.
- Meals to break the fast.
- Personalized accompaniment before and after the fasting week.
- Muscular awakening in the mornings.
The price does not include
- Transport to the Plateau des Glières, about an hour drive from Annecy or Geneva.
- Accommodation: from 100€ per person.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- Private lodge.
- Free management.
- To be confirmed