Orientation course: improvement (Savoie)
from 220 € / p. from 4 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
I offer you this improvement weekend to progress in the use of orientation techniques and map reading, in a particularly delicate sector with its nordic profile (forests, micro-reliefs ...).
Objectives of the training:
- To know how to read a map on difficult terrain: wooded areas, micro-reliefs...
- Acquire the techniques of final search for orientation tags.
Teaching tools used:
- Permanent orientation routes.
- Debriefings: analysis of errors, review of problem areas, sharing of errors and successes.
This weekend takes place in Savoie, in the Bauges massif. It is aimed at candidates for the probationary examination of the mountain leaders, leaders of hiking clubs, environmental professionals, hikers...
This course is offered by the training center CIMMES, declared to the Rhône-Alpes Auvergne region under number 82 73 01239 73. It is a trademark of the Bureau Montagne des Arves.
- Course on delicate terrain: so-called nordic reliefs, hilly, forest, presence of micro reliefs.
- Final search.
- Establishment of timed races with a large number of tags to discover.
The price includes
- Educational costs.
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
- Tourist taxes.
The price does not include
- Transport to the internship place.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking