Snowshoeing & relaxing weekend around Gap (Hautes-Alpes)
from 245 € / p. from 1 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
This weekend is a cocktail of snowshoeing and relaxation with outdoor Finnish bath in a water at 38° and sauna, with a family welcome to the cottage of the guide.
Our cottage enjoys a privileged area with 300 days of sunshine / year and a central location.
Far from the "ski factories" resorts for a more authentic stay! Transportation by minibus until the departure of snowshoe hikes. Thus, you will taste the diversity of landscape ambiences: the massif of Céüse resembling a disemboweled volcano and offering all along its cornice a panorama on the Hautes-Alpes, the wild valleys of the Gapençais hinterland ... Expect to discover a tasty family cooking. You will relax in the outdoor hot bath and warm up near the monumental tiled stove.
Welcome of the snowshoe hike weekend: Friday evening (after 6pm) for the aperitif to enjoy two entire days of snowshoeing.
- 245€ for a 2 days / 2 nights
- Group reduction up to -10%
- Rquipment rental in supplement
- Arrival on Friday 6.30pm / departure on Sunday around 5pm
- Access by train, we pick you up and take you back from / to Gap train station
- Welcome to the guest house, family home at Dominique and Etienne and their 3 daughters
- A comfortable *** cottage, 900m above sea level in the Hautes-Alpes
- 5 bedrooms from 2 to 3 places
- A refined and creative cuisine based on local products and transformations of our vegetable gardens / orchards
- Transport to the departures of the hikes with our minibus (15 to 20 minutes)
- Relaxation: an outdoor Finnish bath and a large sauna / hammam barrel
- Above Gap and its 300 days of sunshine / year
- 2 entire days of snowshoeing, destination: Champsaur, Dévoluy, Gapençais... sunny ridges, wild valleys, large snow-covered dales, peaks, deep forests: a great diversity of landscapes
- Finnish bath on Saturday evening: a large 2000 liter barrel with water at 38°, in the forest, under the starry sky
The price includes
- Supervision by the hiking guide
- Everything, except equipment rental (snowshoes, hiking poles)
- Included: bed sheets, drinks, transport to the departure of the hikes, ...
- Discount: -20€ if you register 3 monthes in advance, -15€ for 2 monthes, -10€ for one month
The price does not include
- Equipment rental (snowshoes, hiking poles, transceiver, ...)
- Lodging in a 18th century restored farmhouse, in a green mountain area. Terraced house near the owner's house with large vaulted living room of 60m². Outside large landscaped garden available. Sitting area, TV, large tiled wood stove of 2 tons.
- Confirmed and full