Choranche via corda (Vercors)
from 42 € / p. from 4 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
The via corda of Choranche is located in the Vercors massif, in the heart of the famous cliffs of Presles where climbers come from all over the world to climb this beautiful rock, sometimes 300 meters high.
The via corda is located above the Choranche Caves, well known for caving. You will certainly take the beautiful winding road of the Bourne Gorges to reach the meeting point.
- Approach: 15 minutes.
- Duration of the activity: about 3 hours.
- Outing suitable for those who want to learn verticality from 9 years old.
- We will climb 35 meters with short passages that will give you beautiful sensations and where we will be roped together to be safe and join a large ledge on which we will walk in a dizzying atmosphere to find a pink cave.
- The last part will be the most fun with a great abseil of 50 meters to reach the way back.
- Do not wait any longer and come try the adventure!
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- First aid kit.
The price does not include
- Transport to the meeting point.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
Option: on demand, possibility to have pictures and video of the outing (30€ for the group).
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking