Dinner and night in a cliff in the Vercors
from 290 € / p. from 2 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
Let yourself be tempted by a dinner or bivouac under the stars on a bed hanging in the cliff! For this we will use a portaledge, usually used to climb the large walls more than 900 meters high.
You will also be able to live this incredible experience, without necessarily knowing how to climb!
This takes place in the heart of the Vercors massif just twenty minutes drive from Grenoble.
Come live the unforgettable...
We will start with a short walk to reach the cliff and then install your bed together. See options below to enhance the outing according to your desires.
It is possible to introduce you to rock climbing, to climb a multi pitch route or a via corda before or after the night in wall (option 50€/pax), then to install the portaledge together. You have the option of having dinner which is paid directly to the service provider fo 32€/pax (special Vercors local meal).
In the early morning you will wake up quietly and you will have the opportunity to have a breakfast (12€/2 pax.) To make the pleasure last, go for a via corda or enjoy rappelling after this sensational night!
Details of the services:
- Discovery night price: 280€, overnight for 2 pers.
- Sensation night proce: 310€, overnight for 2 pers.
- Adventurer night price: 380€, overnight for 2 pers.
- Prestige night price: 420€, night for 2 pers.
- Initiation to rock climbing or multi pitch route.
- Multi pitch route climbing (3 pitches minimum).
- Via corda.
- Local dinner 32€/pax.
- Breakfast the next day 12€ for 2 people.
Schedule: 8pm (D1) until 9am (D2).
Participants: accessible from 13 years, ideal with family, friends, couples ...
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Safety throughout the activity.
The price does not include
- Meals: lunch or regional dinner option 32€/pax, breakfast option 12€/pax.
- The bivouac equipment (sleeping bag, flashlight).
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- Foresee: warm and windstop clothing, walking shoes, 20 to 30 liters backpack.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking