Ice climbing and ruisseling in Aravis (Haute-Savoie)
from 90 € / p. from 2 to 4 personsInfos & Booking
When the cold persists, the streams congeal and invite us in their frozen meanders.
The valleys of Thônes near Annecy offer a multitude of ice falls suitable for both initiation and improvement.
Let yourself be tempted by a day of discovery of this activity on the spot best suited to your level, from the ruisseling (climbing a frozen stream) to ice falls more or less vertical.
- Appointment at 9am in Thônes in front of the store Versant nord
- Carpooling to the spot: 15 to 30 minutes and as much to walk to the start of the ice fall
- Equipment, safety check and installation of ropes for toprope climbing
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide
- Specific equipment like harness, helmets and ice axes
- Hot drinks
The price does not include
- Ice climbing insurance (possible for1 day)
- Crampons adjusted to your shoes (possible rental on the meeting place)
- Ask me if needed
No scheduled departure, bu you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking