Ice climbing in the Aravis (Haute-Savoie)
from 95 € / p. from 2 to 4 personsInfos & Booking
When the cold persists, the streams congeal and invite us in their frozen meanders.
In the heart of the Aravis massif, the valleys of Thônes near Annecy in Haute-Savoie offer a multitude of ice falls suitable for both initiation and improvement.
Let yourself be tempted by a day of discovery of this activity on the spot best suited to your level, from the ruisseling (climbing a frozen stream) to ice falls more or less vertical.
- Appointment at 9am in Thônes in front of the store Versant nord.
- Carpooling to the spot: from 15 to 30 minutes of driving and as much to walk to the start of the ice fall.
- Equipment, safety check and installation of ropes for top rope climbing.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
- Specific equipment like harness, helmets and ice axes.
- Hot drinks.
The price does not include
- Ice climbing insurance (possible for1 day).
- Crampons adjusted to your shoes (possible rental on the meeting place).
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking