Ski mountaineering day in Savoie Mont Blanc
from 70 € / p. from 1 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
Throughout the winter, I propose outings combining ski touring and easy mountaineering.
During these days taking place in Savoie and Haute-Savoie, you will be riding on slopes or passages with inclines of up to 45 degrees, both up and down.
A good skiing technique is therefore necessary.
We will also cover the topics of multi-victim avalanche search (with an avalanche beacon), rescue organisation, and/or mapping/orientation with iPhiGéNie on your smartphone.
If you want to go further in the practice of winter mountaineering, I advise you to try ice climbing in the Aravis.
- Departure every Thursday from mid-December.
- Destination: generally all the mountain ranges up to 100 kilometers around Annecy such as the Aravis, the Bauges, the Chablais, Belledonne, the Mont-Blanc, etc.
- The program is defined at the latest the day before according to the conditions and the weather.
- Meet at 7/8am in Annecy to carpool or directly on site.
- Back around 6pm.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
- Loan of collectiv and safety equipment (avalanche beacon, probe, shovel, etc.).
The price does not include
- Carpool trips.
- Insurance, possible for one day.
- Lifts and taxis if necessary.
- Picnic and snacks.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking