Traditional climbing course in Annot (Alpes-de-Haute-Provence)
from 350 € / p. from 4 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
Traditional climbing... this means placing your own protections also called nuts or friends to progress on the rock safely.
During this 4-day course, I propose you to climb small and long cracks on Annot's naturally carved sandstone rock, in a magical atmosphere in the heart of this magnificent and famous site located in the Alpes-de-Haute-Provence. You will discover and learn how to place your own protections and thus you will become autonomous on unbolted cliffs.
- Introduction to nuts/cams placement.
- Acquisition of the bases of the progression in artificial climbing and use of the material (friends, nuts, hexentrics...).
- Discovery of the gesture of climbing in crack, dihedron and techniques of lockings, of wedges of foot, hand, shoulder ...
- Principles of safety in trad climbing (making belays, triangulation ...).
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Loan of equipment.
- First aid kit.
The price does not include
- Climbing shoes.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- Not included in the service: camping or lodging possible on site in Annot.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking