Traditional climbing course on the sandstone of Annot (Uoper Provence Alps)
from 350 € / p. from 4 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
Traditional climbing... place your own protections also called "nuts / friends" to progress on the rock safely. Climb small and long cracks on Annot's naturally carved sandstone rock, in a magical atmosphere in the heart of a magnificent and famous site in the Alpes-de-Haute-Provence.
Come discover and learn how to place your own nuts and thus be autonomous.
- Introduction to nuts/cams placement
- Acquisition of the bases of the progression in artificial climbing + use of the material (friends, nuts, eccentric ...)
- Discovery of the gesture of climbing in crack, dihedron + techniques of lockings, the wedges of foot, hand, shoulder ...
- Principles of safety in trad climbing (making belays, triangulation ...)
The price includes
- Supervision by the rock climbing instructor
- Loan of equipment
- First aid kit
The price does not include
- Climbing shoes
- Not included in the service: camping or lodging possible on site in Annot
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking