Canyoning around Annecy and in the Aravis (Haute-Savoie)
from 66 € / p. from 3 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
From our base camp located in Thônes, we equip ourselves before going to discover the most beautiful canyons of the Aravis and Annecy lake region in Haute-Savoie:
- Angon waterfall: above Annecy lake, this course is perfect for beginners or advanced climbers, with a beautiful sequence of abseils and slides. The canyon is spectacularly sculpted by the passage of water and the atmosphere is magnificent. This will let you unforgettable memories!
- Montmin canyon: this canyon is playfull and fun, with many jumps, abseils and slides. Always well fed by clear waters and winding through lush vegetation, this course offers increasing difficulties. After the caves and siphons of the beginning come jumps up to 7 meters high for the most intrepid.
- Morette canyon: located in the valley of Thônes, this canyon offers you, among other things, a 45 meters abseiling in the famous Morette waterfall.
- Belle Inconnue canyon: still near Thônes, you will find here a wild course, not very aquatic but very vertical with several abseils, one of which is 32 meters long. Another originality, a very original passage in an underground waterfall. It is possible to couple this descent with that of the Morette canyon.
If you are looking for less watery vertical adventures, I advise you to follow me in the via ferrata of the Aravis.
The exact program will be established according to your desires and the conditions of the moment.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
- Loan of all specific equipment (5mm neoprene wetsuit, harness, helmet, backpack and waterproof containers).
- Pictures of your exploits!
The price does not include
- Transport to and from the canyon.
- Insurance for canyoning activity (see www.impact-multisports.com).
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking