Initiation and autonomy climbing course (Isère)
from 89 € / p. from 1 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
Open to all levels, this course will make you discover or rediscover climbing and all its aspects, during two days of climbing through the many sites that offer the mountain massifs surrounding Grenoble.
The objective is to make you climb and to make you autonomous in your practice (choice of site, equipment, etc.).
I propose you to discover one climbing area per day in the Vercors, Chartreuse or Oisans massif. You will be able to climb for example on the following cliffs:
- the Col du Coq in Chartreuse,
- Saint-Égrève, "le petit désert" or "le désert de l'écureuil" in the immediate vicinity of the city,
- and many others !
We will take the opportunity to review the technical and safety basics.
Abseiling and handling of multi pitch routes or bouldering can also be part of the program!
We will practice climbing in complete safety and conviviality within protected natural areas.
Note: it is also possible to do part of this course in a climbing gym according to your needs and desires, but also the weather.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Loan of equipment (harness, helmet, ropes, etc.).
|Number of persons||1||2||3 to 4||5 to 6|
|Price per person||440€||220€||145€||89€|
The price does not include
- Transport (carpooling possible).
- Picnic lunches.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking