Outdoor climbing preparation session (Grenoble, Isère)
from 20 € / p. from 1 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
This climbing session aims to show you the right skills and prepare you to climb outdoors safely.
How to properly prepare and manage your climbing equipment on site? How to install a "top rope" (management of the anchor)? Leading, managing quickdraws, ... these will be the topics discussed during this session.
The session will take place in indoor climbing wall, in Grenoble, for 2 hours. It is also possible to make this session directly outdoors if you wish (carpooling possible in this case).
Do not hesitate to contact me for information or clarification, I will answer you as soon as possible!
- Private lessons rate (identical for 1 or 2 people): 72 €
- 24 € / pers from 3 to 5 people
- 20 € / pers from 6 to 8 people
- Outdoor course rate: from 28 € / pers (85 € for a private lesson)
The price includes
- Supervision by the rock climbing instructor
- Loan of equipment
The price does not include
- Indoor climbing wall fees
- Loan of climbing shoes
No scheduled departure, bu you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking