Electric mountain bike in the Hautes-Alpes
from 48 € / p. from 1 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
During this half-day, I will take you on the best mountain bike routes of the Queyras and Guillestrois mountains, adapted to your level. Through these outings in the heart of the Hautes-Alpes, I give you technical advice to be comfortable on your mountain bike, I tell you some stories about the local life and bring you explanations about the landscape that you can observe during your ride.
In short, you will have a complete mountain bike outing, oriented towards nature discovery, fun or technically challenging depending on the level of the group...
Here are some examples of possible outings and their level:
- Relax mountain biking: We use wide and easy tracks as well as fun trails, for a maximum positive difference in altitude of 300 meters.
You will discover the valley of Ceillac or the banks of the Durance.
- Ambitious mountain biking: We ride on wide and easy trails, even more technical trails if possible, with a positive difference in altitude between 400 and 800 meters.
It is the opportunity to ride in the valleys of Guillestre area and Queyras.
- Generous mountain bike touring: We take easy and wide trails, but also more technical altitude trails, the positive difference in altitude is less than 1700 meters.
You will ride in the valleys of Guillestre and Queyras.
- Mountain biking and lake: we use the same type of terrain as the previous formula, with a positive difference in altitude of less than 1700 meters, to reach a lake located on the heights of the Durance valley.
- Enduro MTB: we ride up on easy or more technical trails, then down on technical mountain trails or single tracks. The positive difference in altitude does not exceed 1500 meters and we visit a spot in the Guillestre area, the Queyras or the Écrins.
To discover the Queyras in a different way, I also recommend this day of electric mountain biking and then hiking to climb a 3000 meters high summit.
- Meeting at our mountain bike center in Mont-Dauphin in the Hautes-Alpes, 30 minutes drive from Briançon and one hour from Gap.
- We leave in the morning from 9am to 12.30pm or in the afternoon from 2pm to 5.30pm.
- Different sectors are on the program: the Guillestrois, the Queyras or the Écrins, as you wish, since our bike center is located at the crossroads of these 3 mountain ranges!
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain bike instructor.
- Mountain bike rental.
- Helmet and gloves if needed.
- Transport if a shuttle is needed to reach the departure.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from our bike center in Mont-Dauphin.
- Tout ce qui n'est pas mentionné dans « Le prix comprend ».
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking