Hiking & electric mountain bike in the Queyras (Hautes-Alpes)
Duration : 1 day
France, Southern Alps, Italy, Alps
Level : from beginner to confirmed
from 90 € / p. from 1 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
What about using the electric mountain bike to get as close as possible to the high peaks of the Queyras on easy trails?
After an early morning warm up on the electric mountain bike from the beautiful village of Saint-Véran to the Blanche's hut, and accompanied by the discovery of the landscape, you make an alpine hike towards the summit and the glacial lakes of the Rocca Bianca. At the border between France and Italy, you will enjoy an incredible panorama from one of the most beautiful 3000 meters of the Queyras massif!
Another formula is also possible, easier and less physical, which allows you to reach the famous Viso viewpoint before going for a hike towards the sources of the Guil and the glacial lakes nestled at the foot of the famous Mount Viso (3841 meters high)!
In the heart of the Hautes-Alpes department and the Queyras massif, you will live a unique mountain experience in France that will surely be a highlight your holidays!
If you prefer an outing without hiking, opt for a half-day of electric mountain biking to discover the Queyras or the Guillestrois.
- Meeting at our bike-center in Mont-Dauphin, 30 minutes drive from Briançon and one hour from Gap.
- Departure at 9am.
- Drop of the bike at the hut at around 10.30am/11am.
- Hike to the summit or walk around the glacial lakes (duration from 1.5 to 2 hours).
- Picnic in the mountains near an altitude lake.
- Coffee break / blueberry pie at the hut!
- Bike recovery and downhill into the valley (30 minutes).
- End of the day around 4.30pm.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain bike instructor, also mountain leader.
- Mtb rental (including helmet and gloves).
The price does not include
- Transport to and from Mont-Dauphin.
- Picnic lunch.
- Drinks and snacks at the hut.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking