Hiking & mountain biking day in the Queyras Massif (Hautes-Alpes)
from 79 € / p. from 1 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
What about using the electric mountain bike to get closer to the peaks by taking easy tracks?
After a warm up in the early morning on the bike to the refuge of the Blanche, accompanied by the discovery of the landscape, you make an alpine hike to the summit and the glacial lakes of Rocca Bianca, one of the most beautiful 3000 of Queyras!
Another option is also possible, easier and less physical, and you will reach the famous viewpoint of Viso before leaving for a hike to the sources of Guil and glacial lakes nestled at the foot of the Viso (3841m)!
A unique mountain experience in France that will mark your holidays for sure!
- Departure 9am
- Removal of the bike at the hut at around 10.30/11am
- Hike to the summit or walk around the glacial lakes (duration 1h30 to 2h)
- Picnic in the mountains near an altitude lake
- Coffee break / blueberry pie in a refuge!
- Bike recovery and downhill into the valley (30min)
- End of the day around 4.30pm
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain bike instructor
- Mtb rental (including helmet and gloves)
The price does not include
- Food at the hut
No scheduled departure, bu you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking