Hiking & mountain biking day in the Queyras (Hautes-Alpes)
from 79 € / p. from 1 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
What about using the electric mountain bike to get closer to the peaks by taking easy tracks?
After a warm up in the early morning on the bike to the refuge of the Blanche, accompanied by the discovery of the landscape, you will make an alpine hike to the summit and the glacial lakes of Rocca Bianca, one of the most beautiful 3000 of the Queyras massif!
Another option is also possible, easier and less physical, and you will reach the famous viewpoint of Viso before leaving for a hike to the sources of Guil and glacial lakes nestled at the foot of the Viso (3841m)!
In the heart of the Hautes-Alpes, you will live unique mountain experience in France that will mark your holidays for sure!
- Departure at 9am.
- Drop of the bike at the hut at around 10.30/11am.
- Hike to the summit or walk around the glacial lakes (duration 1h30 to 2h).
- Picnic in the mountains near an altitude lake.
- Coffee break / blueberry pie at the refuge!
- Bike recovery and downhill into the valley (30min).
- End of the day around 4.30pm.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain bike instructor.
- Mtb rental (including helmet and gloves).
The price does not include
- Drinks and food at the hut.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking