Versoud canyon: lower part (Vercors)
from 45 € / p. from 4 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
Located in the foothills of the Vercors massif, the lower part of the Versoud canyon is perfect for an initiation in canyoning! But it is also possible to spice up the descent to offer you more sensations.
All along the course, slides, jumps (one of which is 8 meters long), abseils and siphon (not mandatory) are gathered in this concentrated canyoning. You will also do little swimming and walking.
- Level: discovery / intermediate, from 8 years old.
- Departure in the morning or in the afternoon.
- About 3 hours of supervised activity.
- Location: in the Vercors massif, about 30 minutes drive from Grenoble, 50 minutes from Valence and 1 hour and 15 minutes from Lyon.
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor.
- Technical equipment: 5mm neoprene wetsuit, neoprene socks, harness with double lanyards, helmet.
- Group rate from 6 persons (of the same group): 40€/pax.
The price does not include
- Transport tp and from the meeting place.
- Swimming suit, shoes, water.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking