Pont du Diable canyon (Bauges massif, Savoie)
from 44 € / p. from 4 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
Ideally located in the Bauges massif in Savoie, the Pont du Diable canyon is short, very steep and very aquatic.
After a rather quiet start, you arrive in a superb deep gorge which offers a sequence of abseils, possible jumps (one of them of 10 meters optional), sporty passages in handrail and swimming section. In the narrowest passages, you are dominated by cliffs of more than 50 meters, which gives an incredible and spectacular atmosphere to this canyon.
This sumptuous work of erosion is to be experienced without moderation!
If you feel like other aquatic descents, you can follow me in the nearby Ternèze-Boyat canyon, or in the lower part of the canyon of Versoud, further south in the Vercors massif.
- Departures: either in the morning or in the afternoon, for about 3 hours of activity.
- Level: discovery / intermediate, from 12 years old.
- Duration: 2.5 hours.
- Location: in the Bauges massif, 1h30 from Grenoble train station, 1h40 minutes from Lyon Saint-Exupéry, 40 minutes from Annecy, 1h10 from Geneva and 2h30 from Valence.
- Meeting place: car park at the place called "La Charniaz", 73340 Bellecombe-en-Bauges, go down the pass of Leschaux and continue towards the locality of Glapigny, cross it and continue on the D912, on the left possibility to park
- See Google Map.
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor.
- Technical equipment: 5mm neoprene wetsuit, neoprene socks, harness with double lanyards, helmet.
- Group rate from 6 persons (of the same group): 44€/pax.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from Bellecombe-en-Bauges.
- Swimming suit, shoes, water.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking