Pont du Diable canyon (Bauges Massif, Savoie)
from 49 € / p. from 4 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
Short, very deep, very aquatic, the "Pont du Diable" canyon in the Bauges massif in Savoie consists of abseils, possible jumps (including a 10-meter optional), sports passages in handrails, swimming.
A sumptuous work of erosion to live without moderation!
- Departures: either in the morning or in the afternoon, for about 3 hours of activity.
- Level: discovery / intermediate, from 12 years old.
- Duration: 2.5 hours.
- Location: in the Bauges massif, 1h30 from Grenoble train station, 1h40 minutes from Lyon Saint-Exupéry, 40 minutes from Annecy, 1h10 from Geneva and 2h30 from Valence.
- Meeting place: car park at the place called "La Charniaz", 73340 Bellecombe-en-Bauges, go down the pass of Leschaux and continue towards the locality of Glapigny, cross it and continue on the D912, on the left possibility to park
- See Google Map.
The price includes
- Equipment: wet suit and socks, harness with leashes, helmet.
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor.
Group rate from 6 persons (of the same group): 44€/pax.
The price does not include
- Swimming suit, shoes, water.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking