Pont du Diable canyon (Bauges Massif, Savoie)
from 44 € / p. from 4 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
Short, very deep, very aquatic, the canyon of the Pont du Diable in the Bauges Massif in Savoie consists of abseils, possible jumps (including a 10-meter optional), sports passages in handrails, swimming. A sumptuous work of erosion to live without moderation!
- Departures: either in the morning or in the afternoon, for about 3 hours of activity supervised by a certified professional (1 guide for 4 to 10 people maximum)
- Level: discovery / intermediate, from 12 years old
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Location: in the Bauges Massif, 1h30 from Grenoble train station, 1h40 minutes from Lyon Saint Saint-Exupéry, 40 minutes from Annecy, 1h10 from Geneva and 2h30 from Valence
- Meeting place: parking at a place called "La Charniaz", 73340 Bellecombe-en-Bauges, go down the pass of Leschaux and continue towards the locality of Glapigny, cross it and continue on the D912, on the left possibility to park
- See Google Map
The price includes
- Equipment: wet suit and socks, harness, helmet
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor
Group rate from 6 persons (of the same group) or 49 € / pax.
The price does not include
- Swimming suit, shoes, water
- Anything not speficied in "The price includes"
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking