Ternèze Boyat canyon (Bauges Massif, Savoie)
from 40 € / p. from 4 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
Go to a real natural water park! Find a concentrate of fun: toboggans (one of 12 meters!), rappels, jumps (including one of 8 meters), swimming, natural arch (with possible zip line) and siphon under block (not mandatory). All in less than 300m!
The canyon of Ternèze Boyat in the Bauges Massif in Savoie is ideal to discover canyoning or for improvement. Obstacles can bypassed or descended easily with a rope.
It is possible to practice the canyon several times in different ways for the pleasure of the youngest and the oldest in variants, including sports entertainment...
From 6 years old, the adventure for all!
- Level: discovery / intermediate, from 6 years old (one adult per child)
- Duration: 2h30
- Location: in the Bauges Massif, 1 hour from Grenoble train station, 1h15 from Lyon Saint Saint Exupéry, 50 minutes from Annecy, 1h15 from Geneva and 2h from Valence
The price includes
- Equipment: wet suit abd socks, harness, helmet
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor
Group rate from 6 persons (of the same group) or 45 € / pax.
The price does not include
- Swimming suits, shoes, water
- Anything not specified in "The price includes"
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking