Ternèze Boyat canyon (Bauges, Savoie)
from 45 € / p. from 4 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
I suggest you to go to a real natural water park!
The Ternèze Boyat canyon in the Bauges massif in Savoie is ideal to discover canyoning or to improve your skills. All the obstacles can be easily avoided or descended with a rope.
This course located on the heights of Chambéry gathers all the fun of canyoning: slides (one of them is 12 meters long!), abseils, jumps (up to 8 meters high), swimming, natural arch (with a possible zip line) and a non mandatory siphon under a boulder. All this is grouped together over a distance of less than 300 meters!
It is possible to get down the canyon several times in different ways, for the pleasure of children and adults. It is the opportunity to vary the options of descent, until making a technical itinerary if you wish...
From 6 years old, I guarantee an adventure for all!
If you feel like other aquatic descents, you can follow me in the nearby Pont du Diable canyon, or in the lower part of the canyon of Versoud, further south in the Vercors massif.
- Level: discovery / intermediate, from 6 years old (one adult per child).
- Duration: 2.5 hours.
- Location: in the Bauges massif, 1 hour from Grenoble train station, 1h15 from Lyon Saint-Exupéry, 50 minutes from Annecy, 1h15 from Geneva and 2 hours from Valence.
- See Google Map.
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor.
- Technical equipment: 5mm neoprene wetsuit, neoprene socks, harness with double lanyards, helmet.
- Group rate from 6 persons (of the same group): 40€/pax.
The price does not include
- Transport tp and from the meeting place in Curienne.
- Swimming suit, shoes, water.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking