Ternèze Boyat canyon (Bauges, Savoie)
from 40 € / p. from 4 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
Go to a real natural water park! Find a concentrate of fun: toboggans (one of 12 meters!), rappels, jumps (including one of 8 meters), swimming, natural arch (with possible zip line) and siphon under block (not mandatory). All in less than 300 meters!
The Ternèze Boyat canyon in the Bauges massif in Savoie is ideal to discover canyoning or for improvement. Obstacles can be bypassed or easily descended with a rope.
It is possible to practice the canyon several times in different ways for the pleasure of the youngest and the oldest in variants, including sports entertainment...
From 6 years old, the adventure for all!
- Level: discovery / intermediate, from 6 years old (one adult per child).
- Duration: 2h30.
- Location: in the Bauges massif, 1 hour from Grenoble train station, 1h15 from Lyon Saint-Exupéry, 50 minutes from Annecy, 1h15 from Geneva and 2h from Valence.
- See Google Map.
The price includes
- Equipment: wet suit abd socks, harness, helmet.
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor.
Group rate from 6 persons (of the same group): 40€/pax.
The price does not include
- Swimming suits, shoes, water.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking