Rock climbing day around Annecy (Haute-Savoie)
from 110 € / p. from 3 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
Treat yourself to a whole day dedicated to climbing and safety techniques on routes of one or more pitches.
This day takes place on one of the many climbing sites located around Annecy in Haute-Savoie, among which:
- Le Biclop and the Talabar cliff: Visible from Annecy and overhanging the lake, these mythical cliffs have seen many generations of climbers. The routes are of all levels, up to 120 meters high, and take place on vertical limestone.
- La Grande Jeanne: Located in the forest in the foothills of the Semnoz above Annecy, this site offers routes of all levels, about 20 meters high. Most of them are in steep limestone slabs but there are also vertical walls and some roofs.
- Angon: Excellent initiation site, this cliff is adapted to children and is located above Talloires and overlooks Annecy lake. The routes are not too steep, not too long and of a very accessible level, on a limestone rock made of slabs and cracks. And if you continue for a few minutes on the access path, you can admire the spectacular Angon waterfall.
- Marlens: Located between Faverges and Ugine, this cliff offers various profiles (overhangs, slabs, vertical walls, etc.). The excellent quality limestone rock offers routes up to 45 meters high that can be climbed almost all year round.
- Duingt slab: Very quick to access, this limestone slab has routes up to 6c. The difficulty depends on the size of the holds you are climbing on. Once the session is over, don't forget to go for a swim in the nearby Annecy lake!
- The Sainte-Catherine cliff: next to the Grande Jeanne, this cliff offers many steep limestone routes in levels 5 and 6. You can test your endurance here as the routes are rather long, up to 35 metres high.
All the equipment is provided, even the climbing shoes (please tell me the sizes).
If you do not have a full day, I also propose climbing sessions around Annecy and, to deepen and enjoy longer, a 4 days climbing course in Isère in the Belledonne massif.
- Appointment at 9am, place to be defined.
- Loan of equipment and climbing shoes.
- Personalized evaluation and program.
- Break around noon with possible swimming, resumption around 2pm.
- Debriefing and end of the day around 5pm.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
- Loan of technical equipment necessary to practice the activity (harness, helmet, belay device, ropes, shoes, etc.).
The price does not include
- Transport to and from the meeting place.
- Insurance for climbing activity.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- Many options: please ask me if needed.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking