Rock climbing day around Annecy (Haute-Savoie)
Duration : 1 day
France, Northern Alps
Level : from 4 to 6, beginner to intermediate
from 110 € / p. from 3 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
Treat yourself to a whole day dedicated to climbing and safety techniques on routes of one or more pitches.
This day takes place on one of the many climbing sites located around Annecy in Haute-Savoie, among which:
- Le Biclop: visible from Annecy and overhanging the lake, this mythical cliff has seen many generations of climbers. The routes are of all levels, up to 120 meters high, and take place on vertical limestone.
- La Grande Jeanne: located in the forest in the foothills of the Semnoz above Annecy, this site offers routes of all levels, about 20 meters high. Most of them are in steep limestone slabs but there are also vertical walls and some roofs.
- Marlens: located between Faverges and Ugine, this cliff offers various profiles (overhangs, slabs, vertical walls, etc.). The excellent quality limestone rock offers routes up to 45 meters high that can be climbed almost all year round.
All the equipment is provided, even the climbing shoes (please tell me the sizes).
If you don't have a full day, I also propose climbing sessions around Annecy and, to deepen and enjoy longer, a 4 days climbing course in Isère in the Belledonne massif.
- Appointment at 9am, place to be defined.
- Loan of equipment and climbing shoes.
- Personalized evaluation.
- Break around noon with possible swimming, resumption around 2pm.
- Debriefing and end of the day around 5pm.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
- Loan of technical equipment necessary to practice the activity (harness, helmet, belay device, ropes, shoes, etc.).
The price does not include
- Transport to and from the meeting place.
- Insurance for climbing activity.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- Many options: please ask me if needed.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking