Freetour ski weekend in the Hautes-Alpes
from 325 € / p. from 3 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
Come and try freetour skiing, a combination of lifts and climbs. This is the best solution for a maximum of descents and a total freedom.
Fat skis are welcome for these 3 days in search of the beautiful slopes and the perfect off-piste. The Hautes-Alpes are full of micro and big resorts, according to your desires and the conditions of the moment. Every day we will visit a different spot, find a larch forest to trace, a valley to discover...
The program will be established according to the weather and snow conditions of the moment and to your desires. The idea is to adapt and to ski the most beautiful lines of the moment, in powder snow slopes, secret larch forests and beautiful corridors.
D1: Freeride and freetour skiing.
Appointment in Argentière-la-Bessée at 8.30am. Coffee, safety briefing and departure for the destination of the day, according to conditions and desires of the moment.
D2 and D3: Choice of destinations in common, to choose: Abriès, Serre Chevalier, Vars, Puy-Saint-Vincent, and many other small resorts and secret spots...
Rides and climbs until the night push us towards the beer.
End of the stay on Sunday at the end of the afternoon.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide specialized in the region.
- Collective safety equipment: emergency radio, walkie-talkie, pharmacy, rope, harness.
- Transportation on spots for 4 passengers.
The price does not include
- Transportation from your home to l'Argentière-la-Bessée.
- Half board accomodation.
- Your ski passes and those of the guide.
- Picnics, drinks and all your personal expenses.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- La Maison de Joséphine will be your base camp for these two nights (half board): breakfast, good food, sauna, what else?
- The half board rate is 61,50€ for a double room.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking