Freetour ski weekend in the Hautes-Alpes
from 325 € / p. from 3 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
Come with me and try freetour skiing, a combination of lifts and climbs with skins. This is for sure the best solution for a maximum of descents and a total freedom.
Fat skis are welcome for these 3 days in search of the beautiful slopes and the perfect off-piste, from the base camp located in l'Argentière-la-Bessée. The Hautes-Alpes are full of micro and bigger resorts, that we will select according to your desires and to the snow conditions of the moment. Every day we will visit a different spot, find a larch forest to trace, a new valley to discover...
The program will be established according to the weather and to the snow conditions of the moment and to your desires. The idea is to adapt and to ski the most possible beautiful lines, in powder snow slopes, secret larch forests and beautiful corridors.
D1: Freeride and freetour skiing.
Appointment in Argentière-la-Bessée at 8.30am.
Coffee, safety briefing and departure for the destination of the day, according to the conditions and to the desires of the moment.
D2 and D3: Choice of destinations to be decided together, to choose: Abriès, Serre Chevalier, Vars, Puy-Saint-Vincent, and many other small resorts and secret spots...
We will enjoy rides and climbs until the night push us towards the beer.
End of the stay on Sunday at the end of the afternoon.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide specialized in the region.
- Collective safety equipment: emergency radio, walkie-talkie, pharmacy, rope, harness.
- Transportation on spots for 4 passengers.
The price does not include
- Transport from your home to l'Argentière-la-Bessée.
- Half board accomodation.
- Your ski passes and those of the guide.
- Picnics, drinks and all your personal expenses.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- La Maison de Joséphine will be your base camp for these two nights (half board): breakfast, good food, sauna, what else?
- The half board rate is 61,50€ for a double room.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking