Ski touring discovery day in the Hautes-Alpes
from 75 € / p. from 1 to 5 personsInfos & Booking
Are you a little tired of ski resorts and ski lifts? Do you want to go somewhere else, to eat a fondue on the top of a mountain, to make your own tracks on the way up but also on the way down? Then ski touring is for you! You don't need to be a downhill ski star to try it, you just need to be able to ski everywhere, have a taste for effort and open your eyes for maximum pleasure.
This ski touring day in the Hautes-Alpes is done in small groups of 5 persons maximum and also with the family (accessible for teenagers from 12 years old), this for more safety and conviviality.
I propose you to follow my trail for an immersion in the winter mountains and live a beautiful day off the beaten track, far from everything, for a unique trail.
Other dates and formulas are possible throughout the winter on request.
- Meeting in Guillestre, at the Loutousport store, or at another more convenient place depending on where you live and the planned outing.
- Coffee, preparation of your equipment and carpooling to the departure.
- Then a great day of ski touring to discover the activity or improve your skills, alone in the world.
- The positive altitude difference is between 600 and 1300 meters depending on the level of the participants, the conditions and our desires.
- The choice of the summit to climb depends on the weather and snow conditions of the moment, in the Clarée, Haut-Guil, Vallouise valleys, etc...
- Return between 4 and 5pm, or any other time according to your imperatives.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide who is a specialist in the region and ski touring.
- Loan of transceiver / shovel / probe kit, walkie-talkie and collective safety equipment.
- Backpack on demand.
- Airbag on demand (limited quantity).
The price does not include
- Your ski touring equipment (possibility to rent your equipment at Loutousport shop in Guillestre).
- Your travel to the meeting place and to the departure of the ski touring hike.
- Possible skipass.
- Your picnic and snacks.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking