Desmaison route climbing on the Pic de Bure (Hautes-Alpes)
from 690 € / p. 1 personInfos & Booking
I propose you a myth, a vertical adventure, an unforgettable day and a beautiful achievement in the Dévoluy massif climbing guidebook!
Go for 600 vertical meters of limestone on the famous Eastern pillar of the Pic de Bure, via a clever path where it is better to open the eyes. This route offers you a fun climbing in the footsteps of a great name of mountaineering, René Desmaison.
Having climbed this route several times, I will be happy to guide you there in total serenity, on this famous climb of the Dévoluy massif and of the Hautes-Alpes.
- Contact me via the booking form and then we'll have a phone call and we will take time to discuss about this beautiful project.
- Then appointment the day before for a material and logistics briefing. The best is to bivouac not far from the departure of the route, because the sequence of the approach and the route makes a long day!
- Climbing takes place on a beautiful pillar with generous holds, along a bold and adventurous route where you should not get lost under penalty of wandering!
- This Desmaison route on the Eastern pillar of the Pic de Bure offers a superb climb, but it's a project to build well.
- Descent on foot by an easy route but again, not so easy to find!
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
- Collective equipment: rope, quickdraws, cams...
- Safety equipment: radio, talkies, first aid kit.
- Bivouac equipment if needed.
The price does not include
- Transport to the meeting point.
- Your food.
- Repatriation insurance (mandatory).
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking