Climbing of Rébuffat route on Aiguille du Midi (Chamonix, Mont Blanc)
from 180 € / p. from 1 to 2 personsInfos & Booking
The granite of the Rébuffat route on the south face of the Aiguille du Midi is simply exceptional. It is a historic route that does not age, with major cracks, technical pitches and varied for a day in the mountains with one of the most beautiful scenery on the planet. I am a fan!
The price of the outing is 360 € to divide by the number of climbers (maximum 2).
- Appointment at the departure of the Aiguille du Midi cable car, time to be defined at the last moment
- Cable car to the top of the Aiguille, then down the ridge with crampons to the foot of the south face, at the departure of 250 m of perfect granite
- We climb light, because either I hoist the bag, or we will go down in rappeling according to the mood of the day
- Technical slab, hand cracks, dihedral, ridge on this magnificent route mainly in grade 5 with a key pich in a technical 6a / 6a+
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide
- Collective equipment: rope, quickdraws, cams...
- Loan of harness and helmet if needed
- Loan of crampons
- Safety equipment: radio, first aid kit...
The price does not include
- Your trip to the meeting point
- Return cable car pass: 63€
- Guide's pass: 17€
- Your food
- Repatriation insurance (mandatory)
- Anything that is not included in the previous section
No scheduled departure, bu you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking