Rébuffat route climbing on the Aiguille du Midi (Chamonix)
from 180 € / p. from 1 to 2 personsInfos & Booking
The granite of the Rébuffat route on the south face of the Aiguille du Midi is simply exceptional.
Above Chamonix, in the heart of the Mont-Blanc massif, it is an historic route that does not age, with major cracks, technical and varied pitches for a day in the mountains with one of the most beautiful scenery on the planet. Personally I am a fan!
The price of the outing is 360€ to divide by the number of climbers (maximum 2).
- Appointment at the departure of the Aiguille du Midi cable car, time to be defined at the last moment.
- Cable car to the top of the Aiguille, then down the ridge with crampons to the foot of the south face, at the departure for 250 meters of perfect granite.
- We climb light, because either I hoist the bag, or we will go down by rappeling according to the mood of the day.
- Technical slab, hand cracks, dihedral, ridge on this magnificent route mainly in grade 5 with a key pich in a technical 6a / 6a+.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
- Collective equipment: rope, quickdraws, cams...
- Loan of harness and helmet if needed.
- Loan of crampons.
- Safety equipment: radio, first aid kit...
The price does not include
- Transport to the meeting point.
- Cable car return pass: 67€.
- Guide's pass: about 20€.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking