Multi activity youth camp (Aravis, Haute-Savoie)
Duration : 5 days
France, Northern Alps
Level : any
from 260 € / p. from 4 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
This multi-activity course is intended for young people from 8 to 10 years old and from 11 to 13 years old. It takes place in Haute-Savoie around Thônes, at the gateway to the Aravis massif.
On the program: discovery or improvement in climbing, via ferrata, canyoning and also all-terrain hiking with a bivouac under a tipi. The technical and physical level of the activities is adapted to the capacities of the children and teenagers. It is an opportunity for them to learn new sports or to develop their skills, in a group with other children of their age.
For the younger ones, I also offer climbing sessions for children from 6 years old, still around Thônes and Annecy.
The course is composed of 5 half-days with the possibility to choose the activities according to the available places.
- Monday morning: rock climbing from 9am to 12am.
- Tuesday morning: rock climbing from 9am to 12am.
- Wednesday afternoon: hiking + bivouac.
- Thursday morning: mountain hiking.
- Friday: via ferrata from 9am to 12am or canyoning from 1pm to 5pm.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
- Technical equipment necessary for the practice of the activities (harness, helmet, ropes, via ferrata lanyards with energy abosorber, etc.).
- Bivouac equipment.
- Transport from Thônes to the activities locations.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from Thônes, 30 minutes drive from Annecy.
- Meals of the bivouac.
- Insurance (see extra school insurance, or multisport impact).
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- In a 8 places tipi.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking