Climbing for children from 6 years old (Haute-Savoie)
Duration : ½ day
France, Northern Alps
Level : from beginner to advanced
from 48 € / p. from 1 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
How about introducing your children to rock climbing?
I propose them a session on an adapted site of Haute-Savoie, generally located in the regions of Thônes or Annecy. They will climb short, easy routes, with few steps to get there. We will approach the activity in a playful way, and they will love the different exercises performed.
For older children and teenagers, I also offer a multi-activity youth camp around Thônes.
Several schedules are possible depending on the demand:
- morning from 9am to 12am,
- afternoon from 2pm to 5pm,
- or from 5pm to 6.30pm for the little ones.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
- Loan of the equipment necessary for the practice of the activity (helmet, harness, shoes, ropes, etc.).
The price does not include
- Transport to the meeting place.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- Contact me if needed.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking