Travel trail: crossing the Pyrenees
from 725 € / p. from 3 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
Dare this intensive trail trip to cross the Pyrenees in the manner of the revolutionaries of the "Retirada". Ideal to prepare an ultra-trail, this trail allows you to combine a high level training in extreme conditions (summits over 3000m) and the discovery of the Pyrenees, of their history and legends...
This new travel trail is reserved for people able to run more than 30km on trail or mountain race.
It will also allow you to adapt your stride on snowy and icy terrain, while saving your strength. It is ideal for those who are preparing a race at the beginning of the season which includes snowy passages (ex: trail du Vignemale).
- Small groups allowing personalized training
- A guide specialized in this field and accustomed to the competitive environment
- Theoretical and pedagogical courses
- A certified product (PNR, France Tourisme)
- Friendliness and fun guaranteed
D1: Espace Trail d'Aulus-les-Bains - Auzat, 22km, 1400m of positive elevation.
- Old muleteers' trails: an itinerary full of history to cross the Col de Salex pass
- We will reach the port of Bassies by these beautiful ridge lines with an impressive view of the Couserans mountains: this pass will allow us to reach the valley of Vicdessos "Haute-Ariège".
- This first itinerary will allow the group to take its marks with the race in mountains, it is ideal for an analysis of the level of each one and to adapt the continuation of the trail trip
- Technical advice on trail riding, especially on the coordination of descents and endurance management.
- Dinner and overnight at a cottage in Auzat
D2: Auzat - Pic d'Estat (3147m) - Vall Ferrera refuge, 32km, 2700m of E+.
- Crossing of the Montcalm Massif by trail to cross the border and go from France to Spain
- The port of Solho at more than 2900m will allow you to go down to Spain towards the Vall Ferrera refuge
- Technical advice on climbing to better manage your climbing effort, the use of poles and nutrition during an ultra-trail
- Dinner and overnight at the Vall Ferrera refuge
D3: Refuge of Vallferrera - Port of Baiau - Ordino, 18km, 1300m of E+.
- Crossing the port of Baiau at more than 2800m, an ideal altitude to contemplate the Principality of Andorra
- Ascent of the Comepedrosa Peak by trail
- Descent to Ordino, a city steeped in history, where you will discover another authenticity of the Pyrenees ...
- After the effort, the comfort! Hammam, sauna and baths will facilitate a good recovery
- Visit of the city of Ordino and its museum
- Dinner and overnight at the hotel in Ordino
D4: Ordino - Col l'Albeille - Auzat, 28km, 1500m of E+.
- Crossing of the col de l'Albeille under the dominance of the pretty peak of Tristagne
- Return to Ariège by a beautiful descent via the Fourcat pond and then by the Izourt dam
- Technical advice on the coordination and optimization of your downhill supports
- End of the trip in Auzat in Ariège after a recovery and especially around a drink of friendship to say goodbye to our team of trailers
The price includes
- Supervision by the hiking guide
- Trail coaching
- Pedagogical courses and techniques
- Civil liability insurance
- Guided visits
- Full board accommodation during the 4 days
- Recovery day at the baths
The price does not include
- Drinks and energy supplements
- Repatriation and cancellation insurance (contact me)
- Accommodation in various hostels along the trail
- To be confirmed
- To be confirmed