Photography workshop in the Maurienne valley (Savoy)
from 1 to 4 personsInfos & Booking
You want to deepen your photographic knowledge? Choose this course which focuses on practical work: camera settings and use of different programs, shooting, landscape composition, depth of field, etc.
But also work on restitution and optimization of images, on computer with specialized software.
This photo weekend takes place in Saint-Jean-d'Arves (Sybelles resort), in the Maurienne valley in Savoie.
The advantages of the course :
- A training with a professional multi-tasker: photographer and mountain leader.
- A better mastery of the subject to be able to better use its visuals to feed social networks, a website, a blog, to make slideshows...
- A very good support: the Arvan valley.
The number of participants is limited to 4 people.
I also propose other thematic courses in relation with the mountain to :
- discover mountain plants,
- recognize mountain birds,
- learn about geology,
- discover the alpine butterflies,
- or to better understand the mountain environment.
- Silver and digital.
- The different materials (housings, optics, etc.).
- Mastering all the parameters of a digital box.
- The fundamentals of image processing: from import to development.
- Introduction to Photoshop and Bridge softwares.
- The techniques: landscapes, macro, ratios: choice / subject / focus...
- Implementation in the field.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader, a professional photographer.
- Teaching expenses.
- Tourist taxe.
The price does not include
- Transport from your home to the course location.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- In lodge.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking