Hiking around Annecy or in the Aravis (Haute-Savoie)
Duration : 1 day
France, Northern Alps
Level : easy
from 48 € / p. from 3 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
I propose you a one-day hiking trip starting from Annecy in Haute-Savoie.
This outing is an opportunity to visit several surrounding mountain ranges: Bornes, Bauges with the Arcalod, Aravis with the Tournette or the Pointe Percée as emblematic summits.
Bring snacks and drinks, good hiking shoes, rain gear and possibly hiking poles.
If you are looking for more technical routes, I also propose off-road hikes around Annecy and in the Aravis. And to live an original experience, why not let yourself be tempted by a hike with an unusual bivouac, still in the Annecy region.
- Outing every Tuesday.
- Departure or meeting at 8am.
- Exact destination to be specified according to the terrain and weather conditions.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from the departure of the hike (carpooling possible).
- Mountain insurance (possible by the day).
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- Accommodation possible on site in cottage or B&B.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking